2nd Cleveland Clinic Beta Cell Therapy Symposium On Diabetes
Location: Virtual attendance , 3175 Science Park Drive,Building #3 Auditorium, Beachwood, United States Type: Conference / Congress / Symposium Region: North America and Caribbean Organiser: Cleveland Clinic email@example.com Telephone:2164456709 Target audience: All health professionals Event website: www.ccfcme.org/betacell-international Language: English Attending members: 0
This unique symposium features a world-renowned faculty addressing in-depth pathophysiology of diabetes, biology of human beta cells, and the state of art management of diabetes including beta cell therapy and solid pancreas transplant.
• Pathobiology of Beta Cell Failure
• Islet Cell Preservation, Engraftment, and Function
• Gut Functions and Diabetes
• Recent Advances in Management of Diabetes
• Islet Cell therapy and Pancreas Transplantation